Be prepared for any emergency. With TCP’s LED ULTIMAT8 Tubes with Emergency back-up, your facility will never be left in the dark.
- LED compatible replacements for linear fixtures that operate independently of ballasts.
- Self-contained emergency driver supplies 90 minutes of light.
- Test button and indicator light.
TCP’s energy-efficient High Lumen LED Filament lamps are excellent replacements for HID metal halide and corn cob lamps.
- Classic HID shape that fits perfectly into existing fixtures
- Consistent lumen output over the lifespan of the lamp, unlike alternatives
- No cumbersome ballast needed for operation
- No extra application equipment needed; making them a fraction of the weight of corn cob bulbs
- Maximize energy savings with an industry-leading efficacy of up to 2.6 PPE.
- Full-spectrum technology provides a balanced blend of red light for photosynthesis, blue light for dense growth, and green light for assessing plant health.
- SmartStuff compatibility allows you to set day-night cycles and tailor PPFD intensity from your smartphone.
- Quickly connect multiple units together with a daisy chain system that’s ideal for even the most complex grow light applications.
Unique angles and cutting-edge LED technology. Ideal for showrooms, retail spaces, and warehouses.
- Simple and fast to install with TCP’s Quick Connect Technology, standard installation hardware and durable, lightweight casings.
- Enables fixtures to focus light on targeted areas like products and warehouse shelves.
- Direct attention toward shelved products and show those products in their best light.
- Select the color temperature you want by flipping a switch, instead of changing a bulb.
- One long-lasting LED tube replaces three standard tubes, reducing inventory costs and maintenance time.
- Use one SKU per job for multiple CCT requirements; ideal for offices, schools, retail and other commercial settings.
Install more lights in less time with prewired, quick-connect technology. The slim, lightweight design is easy to maneuver and quickly slips into space.
- Installs 50% faster than traditional panels and troffers in standard T-bar grid ceilings.
- Back-lit technology delivers full-panel diffusion and exceptional uniformity.
- Long 50,000 hour rated life significantly reduces maintenance, labor, and material costs.
TCP recommends these proven tools and resources for you to maximize your budget and optimize efficiency.
The Latest From TCP
The Best Lighting Strategy for Nursing Homes Senior living facilities such as nursing homes and assisted care residences require exceptional lighting. The safety and well-being of elderly patients depends on a bright, well-lit environment that provides a sense of...
Movie Theater Lights Every commercial space designed for public use has its fair share of challenges when it comes to lighting. Movie theaters in particular must meet all sorts of requirements in order to fulfill their lighting’s unique demands. Proper lighting...
The Basics of Stage Lighting Today's concert-goers have high expectations when they attend an event. Audiences not only demand flawless sound quality, they also want a captivating stage show. To give fans a wow-worthy experience, event designers need to carefully...