TCP’s energy-efficient High Lumen LED Filament lamps are excellent replacements for HID metal halide and corn cob lamps.
- Classic HID shape that fits perfectly into existing fixtures
- Consistent lumen output over the lifespan of the lamp, unlike alternatives
- No cumbersome ballast needed for operation
- No extra application equipment needed; making them a fraction of the weight of corn cob bulbs
Unique angles and cutting-edge LED technology. Ideal for showrooms, retail spaces, and warehouses.
- Simple and fast to install with TCP’s Quick Connect Technology, standard installation hardware and durable, lightweight casings.
- Enables fixtures to focus light on targeted areas like products and warehouse shelves.
- Direct attention toward shelved products and show those products in their best light.
- Maximize energy savings with an industry-leading efficacy of up to 2.6 PPE.
- Full-spectrum technology provides a balanced blend of red light for photosynthesis, blue light for dense growth, and green light for assessing plant health.
- SmartStuff compatibility allows you to set day-night cycles and tailor PPFD intensity from your smartphone.
- Quickly connect multiple units together with a daisy chain system that’s ideal for even the most complex grow light applications.
Install more lights in less time with prewired, quick-connect technology. The slim, lightweight design is easy to maneuver and quickly slips into space.
- Installs 50% faster than traditional panels and troffers in standard T-bar grid ceilings.
- Back-lit technology delivers full-panel diffusion and exceptional uniformity.
- Long 50,000 hour rated life significantly reduces maintenance, labor, and material costs.
- Select the color temperature you want by flipping a switch, instead of changing a bulb.
- One long-lasting LED tube replaces three standard tubes, reducing inventory costs and maintenance time.
- Use one SKU per job for multiple CCT requirements; ideal for offices, schools, retail and other commercial settings.
TCP recommends these proven tools and resources for you to maximize your budget and optimize efficiency.
The Latest From TCP
AURORA, OHIO - January 17, 2022 - Technical Consumer Products, Inc. (TCP) is thrilled to announce the immediate availability of its line of High Lumen Filament Lamps. With a classic HID shape that fits into existing fixtures, these lamps are the ideal replacement for...
Good lighting is the key to making people feel comfortable in a parking lot. Dark corners and large, shadowy spaces tend to make people feel nervous or unsafe. Brightly lit parking lots, on the other hand, make for an area that feels safe, clean, and inviting. How...
If you are planning to transition from fluorescent troffer lights to LED panels, you probably have a few questions. One of the most common questions about commercial lighting upgrades is around the difference between edge lit LED panels and back lit panels. The good...