TCP’s energy-efficient High Lumen LED Filament lamps are excellent replacements for HID metal halide and corn cob lamps.
- Classic HID shape that fits perfectly into existing fixtures
- Consistent lumen output over the lifespan of the lamp, unlike alternatives
- No cumbersome ballast needed for operation
- No extra application equipment needed; making them a fraction of the weight of corn cob bulbs
Be prepared for any emergency. With TCP’s LED ULTIMAT8 Tubes with Emergency back-up, your facility will never be left in the dark.
- LED compatible replacements for linear fixtures that operate independently of ballasts.
- Self-contained emergency driver supplies 90 minutes of light.
- Test button and indicator light.
Lightweight, science-backed design supports flowering and growth stages of plant development.
- Maximize energy savings with an industry-leading efficacy of up to 2.6 PPE.
- Full-spectrum technology provides a balanced blend of red light for photosynthesis, blue light for dense growth, and green light for assessing plant health.
- SmartStuff compatibility allows you to set day-night cycles and tailor PPFD intensity from your smartphone.
- Quickly connect multiple units together with a daisy chain system that’s ideal for even the most complex grow light applications.
- Select the color temperature you want by flipping a switch, instead of changing a bulb.
- One long-lasting LED tube replaces three standard tubes, reducing inventory costs and maintenance time.
- Use one SKU per job for multiple CCT requirements; ideal for offices, schools, retail and other commercial settings.
TCP recommends these proven tools and resources for you to maximize your budget and optimize efficiency.
The Latest From TCP
What Are the Benefits of LED Lights? You may have heard by now that California has banned CFL light bulbs. You’ve likely also heard that LED bulbs are the go-to replacement for those mercury-laden castoffs. But what do you really know about the anatomy of LEDs? And...
Outdoor commercial lighting may seem like just another business expense. But thoughtful use of exterior fixtures and floodlights is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to increase business visibility — which is key to attracting both customers and...
Indoor farming is trending these days. Whether it’s for food production or as part of the burgeoning cannabis industry, nurturing indoor plants has become big business around the globe. And because plants can’t thrive without proper lighting, this trend generates a...