Industrial and Commercial Lighting Resources
TCP’s Business Resource Center has information on meeting your lighting initiatives. From our product catalogues to our comprehensive list of compatibility reference lists, you’ll find the information you need for your next lighting project.
Want to find out your lighting ROI?
Are you a distributor?
Read through this list of lighting terms and definitions to help you gain the knowledge and understanding you need
to navigate the lighting world.
Industrial and Commercial Lighting Innovation – See Our Latest Product Catalogues
TCP’s technology generates revenue and supports the bottom line for your facility’s organizational success. Our industrial and commercial lighting generates revenue because we leverage technology that will help decrease your maintenance, labor and HVAC costs. However, keep in mind that not all LED lighting is the same. Since TCP’s industrial and commercial lighting products incorporate quality lamp components, you’ll be able to get the maximum return on your lighting investment.
LED Replacement or Retrofit – See Compatibility Guides
Just about everyone in the lighting industry is looking for energy efficient solutions, such as lighting controls. However, you may run into compatibility problems when retrofitting standard lamps with LEDs. The below references will guide you to finding compatible lighting products for your dimmers and ballasts.
Commitment to Health and Safety – See Our Lighting Safety Data Sheets
How Tos and Energy Efficient Light Product References – Find What Works Best for You
- TCP LED Wall Pack Luminaire Installation Instructions
- TCP LED DirecT8 Installation Instructions –
- TCP LED High Voltage High Bay Installation Instruction
- TCP LED Troffer 0 to 10 v dimming Installation Instructions
- TCP LED HID Installation Instructions –
- TCP LED EdgeLit Downlight Installation Instructions
- LED DirecT5 T5 Type A Instructions
- LED DirecT8 T8 Type A Instructions
- LED LiberT5 T5 Type B Instructions
- LED LiberT8 T8 Type B Instructions
- LED LiberT8 T8 Type B 8′ Instructions
- LED T HID Instructions
- LED Type AB Instructions
- LED UltimaT8 T8 Type B Instructions
- LED Downlight Instructions
Access Information On a Mobile Device by Using RepFiles