LED Elevator Lamp 1383 – 2W, 27K
Low Voltage Elevator Lighting – Replaces 20 watt 1383 and GBF incandescent lamps.
|Dimensions||1.6 × 2.6 in|
|Input Line Frequency (Hz)||
|Incandescent Wattage Equivalent||
|Average Rated Life||
Warranty: 3 years
Reasons to choose LED Elevator Lamps from TCP
Features and Benefits
- Energy Efficient: 90% less energy than standard incandescent replacements
- Long life: 25,000 hours (lasts at least 15 times longer than alternative)
- More Light: More overall light output compared to incandescent
- Very Durable:Solid state lighting technology significantly reduces lighting service & maintenance due to robust lighting design. LEDs perform exceptionally well in rough service lighting applications.
- Exceptional ON/OFF cycling capability that is compatible with occupancy control systems
- Very low heat generation in cab as compared to incandescent lamps.
- No need for shatter resistant coatings. Polycarbonate lens is shatter resistant.