Commercial and Industrial Lighting 101 - Find Your Question
Commercial and Industrial Lighting 101
Visit Our Business Resource Center to Find Popular White Papers – From Prioritizing Lighting Project Goals to Common Pain Points. Get the Answers You Need.
Commercial and industrial lighting is more than lamp replacements. It’s about intelligent design and approaching business objectives strategically. TCP is here to help you create innovative lighting that can transform your space by looking at the lighting system holistically. We’ll help you produce comfort, productivity and efficiency. Below are some of the most common questions we get asked for commercial and industrial lighting. If you need more information, please contact TCP, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Find Your Commercial and Industrial Lighting Question
- How Many Lumens Do I Need?
- What Does ENERGY STAR Mean, and What is DLC?
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Light Bulbs?
- What to Replace Fluorescent Light With?
- How is a Lumen Measured?
- What is the Difference between Lumen Maintenance and Lamp Life?
- How Many Lumens Per Watt?
- What are the Types of LED Drivers?
- Why Do LED Lights Flicker?
- What Does DLC Mean?