TCP Stimulus LED Rebate Terms and Conditions
This TCP Stimulus LED Rebate (the “Offer”) is offered in fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers or special pricing, unless TCP provides otherwise in writing. Void where taxed, regulated, restricted or prohibited by law.
The Offer begins on April 15, 2020 and runs through June 30, 2020 (the “Program Period”), unless earlier terminated by TCP.
Offer Overview & Participation
To participate in the offer, an eligible Distributor Sales Person (as defined below) must have purchased an “Eligible Product” (as defined below) during the Offer Period.
The Offer is available only for Eligible Products purchased directly from TCP by TCP U.S. authorized distributors by each individual distributor sales person located in fifty (50) states in the United States and the District of Columbia. TCP sales representatives or employees are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
- Eligible Products means (the “Eligible Products List”) which may be found on in the Eligible products list in Exhibit A below.
- TCP reserves the right to modify the Eligible Products List in its sole discretion. Any modifications to the Eligible Products List will be communicated to Customers by posting on the Program website.
- All Eligible Products are subject to availability, while quantities last and TCP reserves the right to change / modify / cancel the Offer based on product availability.
Each Eligible TCP Product purchased as part of the offer makes the Distributor Sales Person eligible to receive the per unit rebate (the “Rebate Amount”) amount found in Exhibit A. TCP reserves the right to modify the Rebate Amount at any time.
Rebate Claim Process
- To be eligible for the Rebate amount, the Distributor Sales Person must:
- Purchase the Eligible TCP Product during the Offer Period;
- Follow the instructions provided on the at tcpi.com/stimulus and complete all applicable forms in their entirety on or before 07/15/2020; and
- Submit to TCP all supporting documentation on or before 07/15/2020.
- TCP shall take reasonable efforts to review the Claim for compliance and, if properly submitted and eligible, will approve the claim. A check will be mailed to the name and address of the Distributor Sales Person specified in the claim submission and the Claim within ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks of approval of the rebate claim.
- Each individual Distributor Sales Person is responsible for submitting a Claim with all supporting documentation. TCP will not accept any other form of submission. No Claim submitted after 07/15/2020 or not completed on or before 07/15/2020 will be processed for payment. Note that supporting documentation expressly includes (but is not limited to) valid tax information, supporting invoice with Eligible Product highlighted, as well as mailing address. Claims submitted without supporting documentation are non-conforming.
- NON-CONFORMING SUBMISSIONS CLAIMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. Non-conforming submissions include, without limitation:
- incorrect or incomplete claim submissions
- claim submissions from ineligible participants
- claim submissions that do not pertain to Eligible TCP Products, or Rebate Submission Forms that relate to an Eligible TCP Product that was not purchased or the Eligible TCP Product was not purchased during the Program Period
- the rebate claim submission was not received during the Program Period
- the claim forms and supporting documentation are not submitted through tcpi.com/stimulus (Mail and Fax submissions are not accepted.)
- Limit: Only one (1) rebate for each Eligible TCP Product purchased.
- Any Eligible TCP Product for which a rebate has been approved or issued may not be returned by the Customer unless approved by a TCP authorized partner or TCP. In the event an Eligible TCP Product for which a rebate has been approved or issued is returned within four (4) months of purchase, then, TCP shall require the Customer to reimburse the rebated amount to TCP within thirty (30) days of receipt of the returned Eligible TCP Product.
- The decisions of TCP and its authorized representative are final and binding in all matters relating to any rebate claim and this offer. TCP and its designated representative may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, request additional information and verify the accuracy and sufficiency of all information provided by Customer.
- This Offer may not be combined with any other customer promotion, discount, or program offered by TCP.
- TCP reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time in its sole discretion. Any such modification or termination notice will be posted at tcpi.com/stimulus. After termination, and if commercially feasible, TCP will take reasonable efforts to honor all eligible and approved Claims requests received prior to the effective date of termination.
- Distributor Sales Person is solely responsible for compliance with their Company policies regarding participation in this Program and agrees to assume all such risks relating thereto.
- By submitting a Claim under this Program, Customer agrees that they hold legal title to their initial purchase of Eligible TCP Products (free of liens, security interests, or other encumbrances), and they have the legal right to participate in this Program.
- Without limiting any other right retained herein, TCP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately cancel or immediately suspend the offer without prior notice should a force majeure event, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other similar or dissimilar cause beyond the control of TCP, in TCP’s sole opinion, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Offer.
- TCP is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete Claim requests. Please be sure to keep a copy for your records of your entire claim and all documents submitted. TCP is not responsible for any printing, human, computer or other errors. Submission of false, inaccurate, intentionally incomplete, or misleading claims in connection with the offer, will disqualify the claim, and may subject Customer to civil liability or criminal prosecution.
- All documentation submitted for this offer becomes the property of TCP and will not be returned.
- This rebate offer is not transferable.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions, or the application of any provision to any participant or circumstance, is held invalid, the remainder of these terms and conditions, and the application of the provision other than to the extent it is held invalid, will not be invalidated or affected.
- Please submit any questions regarding the program to email@example.com.
Exhibit A: TCP Stimulus Plan Eligible Product List