The TCP SmartBox is a Bluetooth Signal Mesh based lighting control device. Once connected to a luminaire, the Bluetooth Signal Mesh and SmartBox can be configured through the TCP SmartStuff App on any Android and iOS-based devices. Through the SmartStuff App, a luminaire can be directly controlled by the SmartBox or programmed to function automatically through a variety of control schemes.
- Linear High Bays
- Linear Low Bays
- Flat Panels
- General Purpose Strips
- Commercial Downlights
Reasons to choose TCP SmartBox Lighting Controls
- TCP Bluetooth Signal Mesh allows for over 100 TCP SmartStuff devices on one network.
- Used to control lighting luminaires with 0-10V dim to off drivers/ballast.
- Able to create scenes, schedules, and group TCP SmartStuff devices together.
- Pair with the TCP SmartStuff Remote for greater control and flexibility.
- Easy to install and setup through the TCP SmartStuff App.
|Input Line Frequency (Hz)||
500mW – 700mW
|Maximum Operating Temperature||
-23°F – 113°F
Bluetooth Signal Mesh
|Wireless Transmit & Receive Frequency||
150ft / 46m