SmartStuff SmartBox + Panel Sensor
The SmartBox + Panel Sensor is a Bluetooth® Signal Mesh based lighting control device. Once connected to a luminaire, the SmartBox + Panel Sensor provides Motion and Bi-Level Controls and can be paired with other TCP SmartStuff devices. The Panel Sensor incorporates both a microwave or a PIR sensor to detect motion and a daylight sensor to measure the ambient light in the area. The SmartBox + Panel Sensor is compatible with any luminaire with 0-10V dim to off drivers/ballast and can be configured through the TCP SmartStuff App on any AndroidTM or Apple® Smart devices.
- Flat Panels
- General Purpose Strips
Reasons to choose TCP SmartBox Lighting Controls:
- TCP Bluetooth Signal Mesh allows for over 100 TCP SmartStuff devices on one network.
- Used to control lighting luminaires with 0-10V dim to off drivers/ballast.
- Able to create scenes, schedules, and group TCP SmartStuff devices together.
- Control luminaries with Motion and Bi-Level Controls.
- Pair with the TCP SmartStuff Remote for greater control and flexibility.
- Easy to install and setup through the TCP SmartStuff App.
- All TCP SmartStuff products' firmware can be updated through the SmartStuff App to enhance their capabilities and fix potential issues.