LED Elevator Lamps
Beam Angle: 270
Color Temperature Preview
Interested in this product? Ask us!
TCP’s low voltage LED elevator lamps replace 20 watt 1383 and GBF incandescent lamps.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy efficient: 90% less energy than standard incandescent replacements
- Long life: 25,000 hours (lasts at least 15 times longer than alternative)
- More light: more overall light output compared to incandescent
- Very durable: SSL technology significantly reduces lighting service and maintenance due to robust lighting design.
- Exceptional ON/OFF cycling capability that is compatible with occupancy control systems
- Very low heat generation in cab as compared to incandescent lamps
- No need for shatter resistant coatings – polycarbonate lens is shatter resistant
|Bulb Shape||1383 ELEV|
|Rated Life||25,000 hours|
|Incandescent Wattage Equivalent||20|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Special Features||Damp Location|